“Autismo Burgos” is a parent non-profit association established in 1984 to promote the well-being and the quality of life of the autistic people and his families.
The association aims at creating, developping and/or potimising the necessary services to give response to the specific needs of the persons on the autism spectrum.
Autismo Burgos developes a permanent collaboration with public and private institutions from the educational, social and health fields. Autismo Burgos works closely with with other associations on the social field and emphasises professional development and training in the area of disability and autism.
- Assessments of special and specific needs of autistic people
- School services
- Program for autistic persons needing a low level of support: APITEA
- Parent’s support
- Day Centre for Adults
- Leisure time program
- Residential Service to improve independent life and family support
- Assessment to parents and professionals
- Training & research on IT
- Design and Development of special software
- Diagnostic Service
- Early attention service
- BBMIRADAS: Baby Lab Programme for early screening and intervention in babies
The association’s activities and programmes are all evidence-based and sicentific-proved, and the most innovative and accredited models on this field. Its approach consists on promoting personal skills and of wealth-producing participation in the bosom of the community. They consider that the education applied to all the areas of the life of the individual is the best tool to contribute to the achievement of the above mentioned goals.
Calle Valdenúñez 8, Burgos 09001, Spain
Tel: +34 947461245